Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Makeup Show Holiday Pop-Up Shop: HAUL

Hey Beautiful People,

     Wanted to share with you some of the things I hauled last Friday from the Makeup Show Pop-Up Shop. I wasn't in rare form but I certainly was on point with the purchases that I made... well that's my opinion at least. Any who I had an amazing time seeing my Makeup cohorts and blogger chums. I rediscovered my favorite brands and met some new ones in the flesh all in all it was a success next year I hope... I have a feeling it will be bigger.

Love these nail decal designs from Nail Fraud can't wait to get them on my nails

Picked up some more brushes from Crown for my personal and professional kits

Crease/pencil brush

Brow brush

Angled liner brush

Foundation brush

Powder or foundation buff brush ( I named it that lol)

Concealer brush

lash comb/brow brush

Small shadow brush 

spoolie/brow combo

Makeup Wedges from the lovely people at Alcone

Armour and Kissable Couture glosses I picked up

Mascara shield 

Ally's Atelier wristlet/makeup pouch/ whatever you use it for

other side so cute and handmade by

Face has been acting up recently so I decided to go professional on it... I'll let you know how it works for me Dermalogica



Kissable Couture (swatches to come)

Armour Beauty (Swatches to come)
Thought this was super cute


Kevyn Aucoin don't forget Sample Sale this Friday!!! Dec 9th




OCC in the House

Chan and AJ Crimson


Fabulous MUA/Blogger Heidi Hicks

She's Kissable Couture

It's Me!!!

Loved her makeup!




My bestie Chantal and I 



2 comments:

Khadine (Cosmetic Passion) said...

Love that pink (lip color) on you Merli!

Miss Merli said...

Thank you my dear it's Anime mixed with kissable couture lip color in Hyacinth

Popular Posts