Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Featured Designer of the Month


  For any diva it is essential not only to have the perfect outfit but also to have the perfect accessories to match the occasion. For people who know me they know I always do something that expresses my creativity as a woman and my sass... OW!  So in my search for new accessories to add to my nice collection I tripped upon Melody Ehsani pieces which blew me away. Worn by the likes of  Alicia Keys, Monica, Rihanna, and Ciara to name a few, her ecletic pieces are fun, unique and are POW in your face and did I mention affordable.  I was blown away by her collection and know I'm going to have a hard time picking just a few but nevertheless I'll be back for more. Melody also designs shoes as well so for my girls with shoe fetishes out there you may feed the habit because her shoes are HAUTE! Check out her collection at www.melodyehsani.com


  Ciara performing (left) Alicia Keys at the BET awards (right)

No comments:

Popular Posts