Monday, March 5, 2012

Curls Unleashed: Recap

Hello Beautiful People,

Yes there is more! See now you understand why it took me so long to get all these posts up, I went to a lot of events and took tons of photos. I haven't even tried out all the products I received and I like to be very on point with my posts. Any who Curls Unleashed was the launching pad for a new product line from Organic Root Stimulator for you guessed it Naturalistas looking for something affordable and dare I say it... That actually works! Well I'm here to say that I'm a believer  and I'm so lucky to have finally found a product that not only works but is created by a woman of color who knows exactly what we need. The best thing about Curls Unleashed is the fact that the product line is AFFORDABLE! Yes as a newly crowned naturalista I have found that being natural is almost as costly as keeping a good relaxer and thats only because I've spent a lot of money finding products that work. So no more! Now I have found my hair regime in Curls Unleashed Thank God my wallet couldn't take another hit.

   


No comments:

Popular Posts