Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Sale Sale Sale at Tarte!
Make sure to take advantage and get your primer and those great palettes that I truly love and swear by from Tarte. Everything on their site is 30% off! Yup so hurry and get your favorites while supplies last
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello Beautiful People! So I thought I'd do a giveaway to celebrate reaching 10000 views on my blog and 200 FB fan likes. I appreciate...
-
Hello Beauitful People, Wanted to share some of the news from the upcoming Makeup Show. If you're a makeup artist or a student y...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Day 2 of the 30 day challenge and I figured what better time than to practice techniques ...
-
Makeup Show 2011 kicked 2010's behind! It wasn't just the vendors, or the fact that I met Sam Fine, talked one on one with Koren Zan...
-
Hello Beautiful People, How important are brows? They are so very important and as Ms. Jennifer James puts it they are the chara...
No comments:
Post a Comment