In this post I wanted to celebrate the quick recovery of America's favorite "Good Girl Gone Bad" Rihanna. Her album "Loud" released today is a party album celebrating life and the love of it. As a tribute to my Barbadian princess photos from her beginnings to now. Congrats RhiRhi! Pictures courtesy of Essence.comSingle 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Rihanna Living La Vie Jolie
In this post I wanted to celebrate the quick recovery of America's favorite "Good Girl Gone Bad" Rihanna. Her album "Loud" released today is a party album celebrating life and the love of it. As a tribute to my Barbadian princess photos from her beginnings to now. Congrats RhiRhi! Pictures courtesy of Essence.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I must say after swimming in a sea of complicated English words that I almost drowned in as I began reading this article, I finally fi...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Just wanted to drop knowledge or for others give a reminder that our beloved products that we tend to hold on to d...
-
Hey Beautiful People, Just checking out the web as usual and happened upon this photo of Jay and Bey at the Knicks game more than a...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Just wanted to share some good news with you guys. Recently I was chosen as one of 20 bloggers to enter into ...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Sharing the many brands that reared there beautiful heads and were exhibitors at IMATS NYC this year. If you...
















No comments:
Post a Comment