Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fashion Night Out in Photos


Hello Beautiful People!

      Still trying to catch my breath from the weekend that started on Thursday with Fashion Night Out. My friend Francis aka Revealing Beaute came up from Georgia and we were on the move getting home no earlier then 2 in the morning every night until Sunday when I gladly bowed out of fashion week festivities. I had an amazing time, met tons of great people and got some great stuff though I'm proud that I didn't plunge myself into further debt. Here are some photos of all of our fabulous ins and outs of FNO. Also included is a video from DivaDoesMakeup where I make an appearance I'm such a ham! LOL  Enjoy!

She loves, She laughs, She lives & learn
Miss Merli


First stop was Make Up For Ever where we met up with fabulous LQ who did my eyes and where I purchased Mr. James Vincents "Bad Reputation" (Neutral Palette) and Orlando Santiago's Nocturnal Girl (That's me :P )

Nocturnal Girl by Orlando Santiago

James Vincent's Bad Reputation




Swatches of Nocturnal Girl





Me and the fabulous LQ of MUFE

Revealing Beaute & LQ of MUFE


Beauty Affair (l-R) Michael Devellis, DivaDoesMakeup aka Lisa, Me, LQ, and Revealing Beaute aka Francis

Fabulous fashion had to take a pic

LQ said she wasn't ready

now she is! 

Floored by her fashion head to toe fabulosity  Katherine Reel of Reel Makeup



My favorite Diva! Tweet her @DivaDoesMakeup and click the link to view her youtube she's amazing


Beauty hangs high

Isn't she lovely not me but LQ tweet her! @LQRocksBeauty check her site out here 










Francis with Kim Gray





The lovely Models

Close up Fierce







Mr. Vincent working his magic

At the Swamped Sephora later on that night

Ms. Solange Knowles get it girl! 










Patricia Fields at the Maybelline FNO Tent
























Dancing having a good ole time

Work! she's showing how sequins are done






No comments:

Popular Posts