Celebrate great lash 40th bday on FNO Maybelline will be handing out free tubes. Make sure you stop by on your way to your other FNO stops
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Maybelline NY's Color Studio Hot Spot @ Gansevoort Plaza, Gansevoort Street and Little W. 12th Street
Celebrate great lash 40th bday on FNO Maybelline will be handing out free tubes. Make sure you stop by on your way to your other FNO stops
Celebrate great lash 40th bday on FNO Maybelline will be handing out free tubes. Make sure you stop by on your way to your other FNO stops
Labels:
affordable makeup,
FNO,
Mascara,
Maybelline,
NYC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello Beautiful People! So I thought I'd do a giveaway to celebrate reaching 10000 views on my blog and 200 FB fan likes. I appreciate...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Day 2 of the 30 day challenge and I figured what better time than to practice techniques ...
-
Hello Beauitful People, Wanted to share some of the news from the upcoming Makeup Show. If you're a makeup artist or a student y...
-
Hey Beautiful People, Eve Pearl is at it again just in time for Black Friday! I'm so glad especially since my EP founda...
-
Makeup Show 2011 kicked 2010's behind! It wasn't just the vendors, or the fact that I met Sam Fine, talked one on one with Koren Zan...
No comments:
Post a Comment