Monday, October 31, 2011

My Sephora Wish List



Hello Beautiful People,
   
       As the snow falls in October and the holidays of November start rolling in I can't help but to feel the spirit of the holidays and everything that makes me happy about them... limited edition palettes and other items that catch my eye because of the holidays. So here are just some of the amazing products that caught my eye on my recent walk thru in Sephora.

Tarte The Starlet Makeup Vanity $52










 Buxom Mix & Mingle Set $39




 Too Faced Sweet Dreams Makeup Collection $52







 Smashbox  Click You're It Eye Palette $49



Smashbox Snap You're Fab $30




 Tokidoki 24 Karat Skate Deck Eyeshadow Palette $39


 



I have to get this set honestly because Mario (Kim Kardashian's MUA) uses this...
Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes set $29






No comments:

Popular Posts