Monday, February 27, 2012

Two Friends, A Red and Purple Dress at the Academys

Hello Beautiful People,

     What do I love more than black... COLOR AND PATTERNS!  I got that with these ladies who dared to be different and show out in these dazzling yet unique numbers. Maya Rudolph was simple yet beautiful with embellishments and cascading curls. Busy Phillips oh how I love you with those earrings that I'd love to steal off your ear and that dress that just does the right thing for your body. Michelle Williams  you steal my heart with that beautiful lip, that cut and that Louis Vuitton dress you're simply Gorg!  Then there is you Emma Stone who in that beautiful red gown... no words you're FAB! Thank you ladies you made my Fashion Night.
Two Friends, A Red and Purple Dress at the Academys


No comments:

Popular Posts