Thursday, April 26, 2012

FALL FASHION PREVIEW: Ann Taylor

Hello Beautiful People,

Summer has not even come and gone yet and we are already thinking about what is hot for the fall. I was happy to get to check out the Fall line for Ann Taylor that will be coming out in August of this year for Fall 2012. Think black & White, pops of color, and oh so much patterns that make Merli very happy. Old world glamour and young modern funk are how I would personally describe some of my fave pieces from the fall line. Also introduced to me for the first time is Ann Taylor's wedding pieces which were beautiful, fun and modern all at once. You'll be just as impressed as I was with the new line and it looks like I'll be picking up a few pieces (too many) soon. 

































     

No comments:

Popular Posts