Sunday, April 22, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Oh La La: April 16- 21 2012

Hello Beautiful People,

        What  a week it has been with Spring in the air and Summer peaking in I'm increasingly getting excited for the fashion that is and that will be. I'm also excited for the upcoming beauty conferences talking place IBS NY and the Makeup Show NYC. It's always fun for me to see my fellow colleagues as well as the new collections from my favorite brands. Anywho enough about that lets see the NYC as I saw it through my eyes. This week I worked hard at work with two new youth advocates, I also went sunglass shopping and picked up a purple pair of D&G's for 17 bucks on sale SCORE. I also began decorating my office and the rest of the Youth Resource Center. If you'd like to donate to the Youth Resource Center please inbox me we are in need of office supplies and board games for the youth. I also began getting furniture for the center which had my in Raymour and Flannigan drooling over a couch and lovely chest with tons of storage. All in all a full week for moi.













No comments:

Popular Posts