Monday, May 21, 2012

The Looks: Billboard Music Awards 2012

Hello Beautiful People,

        As always I love celeb watching on awards night to see how they come through fashion wise. While everyone can't win an award you can certainly win in the fashion department... again everyone can't be winners though. But I bring to you some of my fave looks from the carpet.



I love Carrie Underwood in Oscar de la Renta so whimsical and beautiful without being over the top

Jordin Sparks is beautiful in David Yurman a short Lacy elegant number

Alicia Keys was glamorous and exuded femininity in Azzedine Alaia Couture, Repossi & Brian Atwood

Taylor Swift was sexy and seductive in Elie Saab & Neil Lane go ahead girl I love love this dress

Brandy looks so amazing in this dress and the shoes Hello! 

Juliane Hough is giving to us sexy and seductive with the good girl charm




No comments:

Popular Posts