Sunday, May 13, 2012

Things that Make Me Go Oh La La: May 7-11 2012

Hello Beautiful People,

       What a week it has been for me... I say that and it sounds as if I had the most exciting one ever but nope quite the contrary its been a constant test where it seemed as if I was failing. Food poisoning and struggles at work turned into a trip to the hospital because of course I wasn't taking care of myself and just breathing. Sometimes we take for granted that we aren't immortal and need to slow down but also ensure that all times that we are checking ourselves to ensure excellence and integrity in all that we do. Lesson learned. Welp I will not further bore you with my life lessons lets see what caught my eyes this week.

i had to buy this bad boy its beautiful exclusively at NARS NYC



Blue mascara and liner I love color

So beautiful out of this months Essence mag

My new mantra

Rock Star Party do I have the look?

Check out the curl definition thanks to Hair Rules

Natural look



Got a facial this week at VMV Hypoallergenics Spa in NYC it was excellent!  

My new love affair Vapiano they make the pasta in front of you and you create the combination genius!

Cindy Rodriguez and friend at the Nars Boutique

Another beautiful color name escapes me exclusive to the Nars NYC boutique

Swatching my heart away at the Nars Boutique

Koliary @ Nars Boutique in NYC

Croque Monsiuer at Dublin NYC

No comments:

Popular Posts