Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feening Fashion Tuesday

Hello Beautiful People!

     How are you... well this past week has been so eye opening for me. As you know I love shopping but now I realize I need to take a break or I need to learn to watch from afar or plan ahead. So from now on I'm going to post some of the fashion finds that I want (I never need lol) and see on the internet. High and lows so anything from Old Navy to Outet.com Welp enjoy my first feening fashion tuesday. Today I will be window shopping on TheOutnet.com

I am totally loving this Zimmermann bathing suit from TheOutnet.com because of the amazing price $88 and the hiding capabilities for my tummy of course and strapless is always fun.


Aren't these Sergio Rossi Snake shoes fabulous. I'm a huge platform fan because of the stability as well as the ability to wear higher heights without fear of falling :) Also from TheOutnet I also just realized that if I was going to a pool party that heel and suit would go perfect together.


Both dresses are See by Chloe I love both of them so cool and timeless. Dress it up with heels or down with ballet flats you simply can't go wrong with either dress.

Am I the only weird that is over 25 and still loves backpacks. Well honey this Sydney Tweed backpack by Alexander Wang is for the grown and sexy in my opinion.

Live, Laugh, Love and Learn

         

Miss Merli

No comments:

Popular Posts