Friday, July 22, 2011

Thursday's Blues on a Friday

Hi Beautiful People,

Wanted to share my look for today (Thursday), which by all standards since dyeing my hair an auburn was pretty shocking and garnered a lot of looks. Nevertheless I'm no stranger to being looked at. For the blog and to really up the antee I added geometric shape and more color using the same products goes to show how many looks you can achieve with the same products. This Fancy Face was also inspired by my blues so she created her own check out it out here. Below you'll find day and night looks :) so here it is in all its blazing blue glory. Enjoy!


Post 14 out of 30


Items Used to achieve the look
Eyes: MAC Zingy matte, MAC Sea & Sky, MAC Loud matte, Revlon Color Stay liquid eye pen, ELF Dramatic Lashes, Estee Lauder Sumptous Extreme in Black
Face: MAC mineralize powder in Deep Dark, Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer, MAC Rose Quartz Mineralize Powder from Semi Precious line, MAC blunt blush
Lips: Evolution Revolution from Bloggers Collection







3 comments:

G Jones said...

Very dramatic and bold, I like it! I've always thought the Mac Sea and Sky was so beautiful.

HeidiStylHix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HeidiStylHix said...

Love the new hair color! That blue lip color is HOT!

Popular Posts