Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday's Greens

Hello Beautiful People!
As part of my 30 day challenge I wanted to share my green eye look. Honestly I'd have to say one of my favorite looks ever showing how my technique is evolving as I learn from greats such as Sam Fine and Danessa Myricks amongs others. Below you'll find some pics of the look as well as the wedding of products that I used to create it. Thanks for reading and I appreciate your ongoing encouragement.

Live, Laugh, Love and Learn
Miss Merli


Items I used
  • Face: MAC mineralize skinfinish in Deep Dark
  •  MAC mineralize skinfinish semi precious collection in Rose Quartz
  • Lips: Revlon Matte in Cocoa Craving 
  • MAC Lipglass bloggers collection Evolution Revolution
  • Eyes: lashes Elf Dramatic
  • Mascara Estee Lauder sumptous extreme
  • Shadow: MAC Hint of Sapphire (semi precious collection)
  • MAC Jealousy Wakes (bloggers collection)
  • Urban decay Graffiti 
  • Tarte femme fatale Palette (black and green shadow)
  • Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner #4
  • Eyebrows. Anastasia Beauty Express
Blog 10 of 30









Anastasia Beauty Express For Brows and Eyes BrunetteUrban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box Set 1 setRevlon Matte Lipstick, Cocoa Craving, 0.15 Ounces (Pack of 2)Tarte TEN Limited Edition Collector's Palette ($182 Value) TEN Limited Edition Collector's Palettee.l.f. Cosmetics Dramatic False Lash KitEstee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara 01 BlackMAKE UP FOR EVER Aqua Liner 4 Diamond Lagoon Green

No comments:

Popular Posts