Hello Beautiful People!
As part of my 30 day challenge I wanted to share my green eye look. Honestly I'd have to say one of my favorite looks ever showing how my technique is evolving as I learn from greats such as Sam Fine and Danessa Myricks amongs others. Below you'll find some pics of the look as well as the wedding of products that I used to create it. Thanks for reading and I appreciate your ongoing encouragement.
Live, Laugh, Love and Learn
Items I used
- Face: MAC mineralize skinfinish in Deep Dark
- MAC mineralize skinfinish semi precious collection in Rose Quartz
- Lips: Revlon Matte in Cocoa Craving
- MAC Lipglass bloggers collection Evolution Revolution
- Eyes: lashes Elf Dramatic
- Mascara Estee Lauder sumptous extreme
- Shadow: MAC Hint of Sapphire (semi precious collection)
- MAC Jealousy Wakes (bloggers collection)
- Urban decay Graffiti
- Tarte femme fatale Palette (black and green shadow)
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner #4
- Eyebrows. Anastasia Beauty Express