Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wonder Woman Pretty Villan Look

Hello Beautiful People! 

On to day 3 of the 30 day challenge. I realize its the 5th of July but because I went away with friends and didn't have access to the internet I was unable to post, so today you'll get the treat of reading 3 new posts. Enjoy! Using two of the wonder woman palettes I've created a sweet villian let's call her Queen Vuluptian :) I'm also happy beacause I have finally utilized my bdellium brush which were such a pleasure to use. Here is what it took to create the look...

Bdellium Brushes:
995, 957,776, 781, 714,763
Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Mac studio sculpt foundation C50
Mac Mineralize Powder Deep Dark
Eve Pearl duo foundation in Deep the dark section
Make Up For Ever HD Powder
Wonder Woman defiance eyeshadows (limited edition)
Wonder Woman Valiant eye shadows
(Limited edition)
MaC black track fluid liner
Benefit Brow Dark
Revelon matte lipstick cocoa craving
Elf dramatic lashes




image from MAC Cosmetics






Live, Laugh, Love and Learn
Miss Merli

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the color combo

Popular Posts