Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dupey Dupe MAC Me Over Shadows and the Naked Palette

Hello Beautiful People,

So as per request of the beautiful Beverly @fullyBeatable I've swatched my Naked palette from Urban Decay and five of the six shades that was released from the MAC Me Over collection. The one shadow I didn't purchase was Satin Taupe because I felt like I didn't need it but its still a beautiful color nevertheless. The two dupes are Creamy Bisque(MAC)-Virgin(UD) and Moleskin(MAC)-Naked (UD) The other colors were far off Outre(MAC) was more of a tan color more flesh tone ten Buck(UD) which was a ashier skin. Carbonized(MAC) is a dark brown while Darkhouse(UD)is dark brown with bronze undertones


Naked Palette and MAC Me Over Shadows (l-r) MAC's Creamy Bisque, Moleskin, Outre, Carbonized and Mythical



Here are all the shadows swatched



Here are the dupes (l-r) Creamy Bisque (MAC) & Virgin (UD), Moleskin (MAC) & Naked (UD), and Carbonized (MAC) and Darkhorse (UD)





2 comments:

Mz More said...

I am surprised that you did not pick up Satin Taupe as it is like the holy grail Taupe e/s lol. No worries though since it's permanent ;)

Blessed Taxpayer said...

Thank you sooo much! You just saved me some money. I'm going to focus on the lip colors thanks to your pics. Great job, again!

Popular Posts