Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kevyn Aucoin 1st Ever Sample Sale!

Hello Beautiful Ladies,

     If you haven't discovered all the awesomeness that is Kevyn Aucoin you better ask somebody! I've been lucky to sample a few of the late legendary artist's products at the makeup show in may (click here to see what I purchased) If you'd like to discover it I have just the event for you... Kevyn Aucoin beauty is having it's first ever sample sale this Friday and Saturday from 2-7 pm  on both days. The location is 56 W. 22nd Street on the 2nd floor. If I'm not mistaken the nearest trains are the 1 train to 23rd street, if you're not sure my favorite phrase Google it! I'll be there with a mentee at 2pm so let me know if you'll be there.





 Making FacesFace ForwardThe Art of MakeupKevyn Aucoin a beautiful life : The Success, Struggles, and Beauty Secrets of a Legendary Makeup ArtistKevyn Aucoin The Mascara - Volume Lash Color, Rich Pitch Black 1 eaKevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil, Blonde 1 eaKevyn Aucoin The Making Faces Collection Vol. 1 0.06 oz.Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder Mirrored Compact, Candlelight .17 oz (5 g)

No comments:

Popular Posts