Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sample Sales and Thrift Shopping

Hello beautiful people!

Bringing you news of anotha sample sale taking place in NYC. Alexander Wang designer's Resort and Spring 11 lines, as well as Wang's signature T offerings and accessories are up to 70% off. Unfortunately I won't be going but I didn't want to keep the info to myself so here are am sharing with my fellow recessionistas, fashionistas, and shopaholics anonymous.
Address: 97 Greene Street, Manhattan NY
Dates-Times: Today-through Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm

Credit card purchases are accepted for 200 dollars or more so bring cash if you're not spending over that.
If you can't make it Outnet.com is also having a sale






By the way I love love love these items they are my faves!


In other news Housing Works is also back with their all you can stuff in your Bag 25 dollar sale. Warning! This is not for the meek of thrift shoppers as the amount of clothing and people is bananas. I went with a group of 9 ladies and it was good that we did it that way because 2 or more is always better than one. Introduced to this sale by Ms. Patrice Fly on A Dime she had some great tips that you can check out here.





Happy Shopping and Saving Beautiful People
Miss Merli

No comments:

Popular Posts