Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Revlon's PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara Review

Hello Beautiful People,

      So I wanted to share with you my newest love affair... its with Revlon's PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara, and oh my is it doing fabulous things to my lashes. So what sets it apart? For one the brush is AMAZING it has so many benefits as if a spa in a bottle for your eye hairs. The bristles comb through every single lash making double or triple layers of mascara not cakey but a piece of cake.The formula is also great not becoming to brittle and flaking or even clumping up. I love love love this mascara and totally recommend this for the masses of ladies out there looking for lengthening and volumizing without the clump and the fuss.


Check out the bristles all over the head to get the smallest hairs and really plump up your lower lashes





Before Photo


After Revlon PhotoReady 3D Mascara 

No comments:

Popular Posts