Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sunday Styles: Singin' the Vintage Thrift Blues


Hello Beautiful People,

Happy Easter to Everyone! Wanted to share my Sunday's best that just so happens to be a thrift buy, minus the shoes which I purchased deeply discounted on my birthday. What's so awesome is the entire outfit including the accessories cost me $56 dollars! Yup as you will see in the breakdown nothing was over $46 dollars. So without further delay here is the look.

L'Bel Couleur Luxe Expressive XP Palette, Revlon 3D Volume Mascara, Clinique Lower Lash Mascara, MAC's Morange Lip Stick & Revolution Evolution Lipglass (Limited Edition), Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #178, Make Up For Ever HD Primer #4 and MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark

   



 *Disclaimer The L'Bel eye shadow palette was received as a gift. Everything else was purchased with my own hard earned cash.*

No comments:

Popular Posts