Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Things That Make Me Go Ooh La La: June 18-23 2012

Feeling Hot Hot Hot! Yes ya'll it was a steaming hot week literally. Officially NYC had a heat wave and surely the summer fashionistas came out in full force. Summer is my favorite season because I really get to flex my fashion muscles with lovely footwear, accessories, and beautiful dresses. I'm such a girly girl! This week I was able to attend the HBA EXPO 2012 at Jacob Javits Center so look out for a recap on The Style and Beauty Doctor, I will also feature some of the up and coming exhibitors that I met here on miss merli in nyc as well as post photos on my Facebook page. I also attended Karen of Karen's Body Beautiful and Myliek of Curlbox meet and greet, where I got to meet up with Tia Williams of Shake That Beauty  As always you know how much I get photo happy when I'm out and about so sit back and enjoy what Merli saw in NYC this week.



Bebe Finds:




Spotted this dress at Bebe and then I saw that Ms. Kendra had bought it

Do you Like Kendra Wilkinson in this dress?








 H & M Finds:






Fabulous Lamik Gloss 


Dear Kate Spade I love this Purse!


Selena knocked this cover right outside of the park! Go Selena! 


2 comments:

Eboni said...

That first maxi dress needs to get in my closet...now!

I also loooove that turquoise ring...and umm, what color is that on your nails?!

Unknown said...

Hey @Eboni the color on my nails is Alpine Snow

Popular Posts