Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Recap: Torrid Event & The Stiletto Skinny Review

I can finally say I've been to my first curvy girl exclusive event! Thanks to Ty Alexander editor of Gorgeous in Grey  whom invited in her place. Certainly I was a bit intimidated as result not knowing being in my normal circle of ladies I know. After a glass of torridtini though I was out and about learning about the brand as well as the ladies who love it. We then went ahead and tried on the newest jeans in their arsenal. 

The Stiletto Skinny which is currently available in 5 shades with a zip and without. The fit was really great, my only hang up which is pretty normal is the cheetah print fit a little different then the normal jean wash. (usually the case when dye is involved in the process) The waist wasn't too tight and there was some room for error without being baggy on my buttocks and thigh area. Perfect all year round I can't wait to show you all the different ways that you can style these jeans. (Post coming soon) 







Online to try on the jeans


She is loving her cheetah print! 






These ladies are giving it to you in all different styles I love how the jean hugs in all the right places and falls right at the ankle


Here is the cheetah print as you can see it pulled in my thigh area so I didn't particularly like it for that reason 



Hey there beautiful 


I love her H&M Dress always looks great! 


Explaining the benefit of wearing these jeans and how they really flatter the curvy chica


Here we go the stiletto ankle jean with zip is more my speed along with some heels or wedges to set it off



 Which style and color will you go and get? 


No comments:

Popular Posts