Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summertime Cleansing with Fresh

I recently got to hang out in my fave neighborhood in NYC Union Square where Fresh made an appearance in a really awesome truck sharing the amazingness that is their number one product Soy Face Cleanser (which I am a huge fan of) The line looped around the block in the dead of the heat but that didn't stop anyone from getting their sample of Soy Face Cleanser, a great beach bag, as well as the lip moisturizer that I also swear by all year round. By mistake I went into the store, I know what you're thinking how'd you do that? I always fall victim to amazing products and wanting to try out everything so I stopped in and trying out their brown sugar body scrub which left my hands and forearms smelling amazing and skin feeling smooth. So of course I had to pick that up and you should to. Here is a chance though to win a 1000 dollar Fresh Shopping Spree. To win check out Fresh on Facebook check out this Fresh Contest Video which explains how you can enter to win. HURRY! CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW! 

                   
                                Fresh Facebook Campaign from kelly loudenberg on Vimeo.





Here are some pictures of my time at the Fresh Truck














No comments:

Popular Posts