Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kevin Aucoin Swatches & Reviews



Hello Beautiful people,

           I'm so excited and even privilege to have been able to play in the art that is Kevin Aucoin's beauty line as result of the sample sale that took place this past week. There is another sale taking place on Aug 11th and 12th at 56 West 22nd street on the 2nd floor tell em Miss Merli sent you :). You will certainly not be disappointed and you will be helped by the amazing Danny and Desiree. I wanted to share swatches of the many items that I swatched at the sale. I believe the only thing I didn't was foundations, but let me tell you about it the foundation is a full coverage one which can be sheered at with their amazing primer or your daily facial moisturizer to your liking. I will review my foundation as well as my haul in a future post. Just FYI if there is a <3 next to an item that is my icon to say I love it :)



cocochini, vesuvian, bliss, hannabelle, molasses
Love these glosses not to opaque and not too sheer Just right! For long wear wear with lipstick of


The Pencil eye shadows might be the one thing I'd leave if you were on a budget. Not for beginners since you have to manipulate the colors wet.
 Pure Powder Glow pro Pans
 myracle, shadore, dolline, natura, neolita and fira
 
If you love blush in all colors this is for you. For my beautiful brown, dark skin sistah's I die this is for you. Great blend-ability so don't be frightened just blend blend blend if you want the color to be lighter. 

 
bronze, oro, blush, midnight, goddess, aubergine, chrome, tusk, copper, platinum, fawn, whisper, passion, & patina <3 all of them

Love these shadows very pigmented and the wear is long without eye primer, great for all day or all night wear




Palettes 1- 6 and the Spring Palette are very pigmented and the colors vary so you can't go wrong if you're starting your own kit. I love these shadows wet to get the most from the colors. 

Kevyn Aucoin Palette #5 <3




The Spring Eye (limited edition) <3






Kevyn Aucoin Palette # 1
 

Kevyn Aucoin #2
 

Kevyn Aucoin Palette #3
 

 Kevyn Aucoin Palette #4
 

Kevyn Aucoin Palette #6 <3
 

The Prime Color Creme Eye Shadow Pristine, Deceit, & Decadent <3



Limited Edition Kevyn Aucoin Lip Palette


I love love love love love :) This Palette get it!







That big momma in the middle is now my favorite brush to finish everything off. If you have no brushes I would invest in these brushes expensive but worth it. 



Kevyn Aucoin Creamy Moist Glow Lip and Cheek Mystere, Tansoleil,  Patrice, Isadore
 I love products that pull double duty like these do and the colors are so pigmented and awesome



 Sensual Skin Enhancer Foundations (jars) , Radiant Reflection Foundation (sticks),  Sensual Skin Primer (in the middle), The Gossamer Loose Powders (square), Ethereal Press Powder
I love the Gossamer loose powder also a favorite of Oprah and the Sensual Skin Enhancer a little goes a long way mixed with primer or foundation which FYI love the little primer to carry in my beauty kit











4 comments:

HeidiStylHix said...

You were sooo on top of this event! Go girl!

Chelsey said...

OMG! Dying to get my paws on those brushes and jars of foundations. Gorgeous photos, thanks!

Amber/Brown Bombshell Beauty said...

Great pics! Are the names of the single eyeshadows listed in the order that they are swatched on your arm? Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Amber I believe they are but there were some I wasn't sure about so I'll be sure to make corrections :)

Popular Posts