Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Very Special E.L.F Sale Get Ready

  
Groupon is at it again! $15 for $35 worth of mineral makeup at e.l.f. Cosmetics. This is a fantastic brand, one that's regularly touted by magazines like Glamour, Seventeen, People and more. I personally love their studio line brushes and tools. Right now they also have a great sale 50% off on their Mineral products. For my Shopaholics and coupon lovers all I see is Money Saved!!! The sale begins tomorrow so take advantage. 



Groupon Deal: $15 for $35 worth of Mineral Makeup at e.l.f. Cosmetics!

Run dates: 12:01a EST, August 18 through 11:59p EST, August 20th

What should you buy? here are some of the items that I love and helped me start my Artist kit on a budget.
    
                                     




No comments:

Popular Posts