Saturday, December 17, 2011

Things That Make Me Go Ooh La La: My Week in Photos Dec 1-17

Hey Beautiful People,

     Yea I know its actually way more than a week but hey its been a crazy month so far that's about to end in another two weeks. Wow can't believe 2012 is upon us, so much goals I have set for myself and so much I have to work on including my shopping addiction. (That's a whole other beast) Any who as always I'm on the move and along the way taking pics and sharing with all of you. What are your plans for the New Year? Me... I'm not planning wherever the wind takes me... you'll see.


Live, laugh, X &O'S
 Merli 
At Bobbi Brown Studio in Montclair N.J. 

Loving the color combo on this dress

So delicate and feminine I love this ensemble




At the GAP whose Hats, Gloves, Scarves and lots of sweaters were 50% off
This hat tickled my fancy

On Winter Fashionista Mode a fab face under a fab hat. So Chic!

Walked by American Kennel on 58th street and fell in love

Circle of life LOL

Doesn't he look like a Simba? He was so playful until I held him and he was calm as a baby

Simba again giving fierce face

The gentleman in the store thought this dog suited me better... ummm not a fan though she looks fragile and flimsy


 Next couple of photos I took in preparation of Christmas shopping no not only for myself but people whom I love. Here are some of the items that I tried or smelled that was amazing











A girl has got to stay fueled at The Diner on Fulton Street in Manhattan

Look at these puppies Beautiful! Kelsi Dagger

More Leopard love BCBGenaration Secret B Booties

Last but not least these fabulous Steve Madden's that I met at church last Sunday lol I found em! 



No comments:

Popular Posts