Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The FACES of IMATS

Hello Beautiful People,

      I was fortunate to attend my first IMATS this past weekend at Pier 94 in NYC. In terms of vendors there were lots NYX, Royal Langnickel, Bdellium, Alcone, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Give Good Face, Stila, and Jesse's Girl just to name a few. Since there is so much to talk about I'm going to start with just the unique and beautiful faces that I saw at the show. I'll talk about the vendors in my next post. Here are the FACES of IMATS.

Kevin James Bennett fixing my eyes that began creasing I love him!

A splashed black eye so lovely

Michael Devillis and the amazing Make Up For Ever Staff

Met this beautiful woman who's body art skills are through the roof. Look out for a feature about her.

Ms. Sherry Blossom Smizing you go girl

My fave divas This Fancy Face and Luxe Leopard look fabulous

My fave Sephora MUA with a face that is beautifully beat you do GIVE GOOD FACE

Julie G. holding up my fave color from her name sake collection

Fabulous She'll cut a chick and I approve



Stila Eye candy NICE!

My lovely friend Clifford who is an amazing artist and beautiful spirit.
The following monsters were apart of a contest that was taking place at IMATS




LIT Cosmetics really out did themselves on her eyes they pop like crazy

So grizzly!

That FACE IS BEAT!



No comments:

Popular Posts