Friday, April 20, 2012

SWATCH ALERT! NEW Aqua Shadows from Make Up For Ever

Hello Beautiful People,

       As Spring and Summer make there arrival alternatively (I call it emotional weather) Lots of brands are launching their Spring and Summer collections. I was able to go out to the Make Up For Ever Boutique in NYC to check it out first hand. My fave color is the gray that is unlike any other color I have in my current collection so I picked it up. What colors are you going to get? I will say this in terms of "budgability" these Aqua Shadows have great staying power so these are a "Merli's Must Buy".  I also saw some of my great friends too so I'm sharing those photos with you also. Enjoy!


Here are the New Aqua Shadows

Here are the lovely swatches

All the Beautiful Colors

Here are the Aqua pots swatched the Yellow, Lime Green, Pastel Blue and Pastel Purple the NEW Shades plus others that I wanted to check out. Reminisce of the swatches stayed on my hand for two days. WOW!


 
Bethany and friends

Bella and Bethany I love these ladies

Bella and me she's off to France soon to go to the Make Up For Ever Academy Go Girl!


No comments:

Popular Posts