Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swatch Alert MAC Mini Haul:Lippie Time!

Check out my recent haul that I did when I stumbled into MAC recently. I have a love hate relationship with MAC... hating that I love their lip colors so much. What I love most though is my ability to create unique new colors, often mixing lip tars by Obsessive Compulsive cosmetics and lip sticks or even lip glasses. I'm a true artist at heart. Check out the swatches and a look I created using a lip tar and gloss together




Bare Lipped


SPICE


Girl About Town


Funtabulous Dazzleglass




Im Passioned lip Stick

Here I used Girl About Town and layered it over Anime Lip Tar by OCC Here with the fabulous Marie Denee of The Curvy Fashionista she's amazing in MAC's All MY Purple Life Created by Afrobella and sold out! Bring it back MAC!


Happy Shopping Ladies






No comments:

Popular Posts