Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Style Dossier: Jada Pinkett-Smith

If you're like me you remember one of the best roles that Jada Pinkett Smith acted in, "Set It Off" co starring with Vivica, Queen Latifah, and Kimberly Elise. She was so amazing, not a diva but a girl in the movie just trying to find love while grappling with not letting her girls down... Man do I love that movie! Fast forward over a decade later two kids later, a show and a band oh and did I miss being married to one of the sexiest men alive in my opinion Will Smith. Jada is certainly a style maven who always gets it right. She knows how to dress her small frame pulling all the stops to always be on with her gorgeous beau. Here are some of my fave looks from the compact size power house fashionista.















I'm sorry is it just me or does Jada never miss. Goodness gracious you better get it Jada! 





No comments:

Popular Posts