Monday, July 9, 2012

Karen's Body Beautiful & Curlbox Meet and Greet

What a hot day it was, on line for about an hour as I witnessed beautiful natural hair glamazons patiently waiting to get into the meet and greet that was hosted at Karen's Body Beautiful in Brooklyn alongside Myliek of Curlbox. I didn't have to wait in line of course but it was a sight to see so many die hard fans of two powerful black owned brands, that cater specifically for us but can be used by everyone. Karen was in awe and almost busted a tear as she was just taken aback by the vision of line that wrapped around the corner, she and Myliek broke out the water bottles and handed them out, to ensure that no one was dehydrated. As I got inside I got a glimpse of what made Karen's Body Beautiful products so amazing, all the products that were in jars and bottles had been made right in the store. I saw huge pots in the back some with product cooling down in them. Where they do that at? Everyone who attended only had great things to say and smiles on their faces. Must have items I was told to try are the Lucious Locks Hair Mask, Super Duper Hair Creme, and Sweet Ambrosia Leave in Conditioner. I'd be remise if I didn't say that there must be something about Karen...





Taryn Guy



Karen the founder

Tia Williams of ShakethatBeauty.com and her beautiful daughter




Me and Myliek Teele creator and owner of the Curlbox





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard this was a great event! Looks like you had a great time.

Unknown said...

I didnt have a sitter. I couldn't make it. Ice recap

Popular Posts