Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
It was only a matter of time right? I love polish, I love beautiful colors, and I love getting a beautifully wrapped box in the mail mont...
-
I must say after swimming in a sea of complicated English words that I almost drowned in as I began reading this article, I finally fi...
-
Hello Beautiful People, April 2011 So here I am... again making a vow to lose weight. More than that I'm on a journey...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Wanted to quickly announce that the Bloggers collection has been restocked on MAC's website. So a quick p...
-
Hello Beautiful People! So I'm excited to announce the winners of my giveaway. Let me remind you of the fabulous prizes... 5 Urban Dec...






No comments:
Post a Comment