Loving this spoof also another President Obama one where lyrics are redone, hilarious! Check it out
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hey Beautiful People, Eve Pearl is at it again just in time for Black Friday! I'm so glad especially since my EP founda...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Still filled with so much inspiration and knowledge from the workshop that I was present for yesterday with...
-
It was only a matter of time right? I love polish, I love beautiful colors, and I love getting a beautifully wrapped box in the mail mont...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Wanted to share my night out with fabulous bloggers that took place almost two weeks ago. It was a great t...
-
Hello Beautiful People, In the thick of fashion week and I was reminded by Ms Sherry Blossom that she is missing my weekly updates in pho...
No comments:
Post a Comment