I'm working on some looks for labor day to honor the west indies as well as the countries that are represented on Labor day at the Carnival in Brooklyn. Its a work in progress if you have any suggestions let me know.
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello Beautiful People! So I thought I'd do a giveaway to celebrate reaching 10000 views on my blog and 200 FB fan likes. I appreciate...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Can I just tell you the process of learning to love this new me, a natural newbie, ...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Day 2 of the 30 day challenge and I figured what better time than to practice techniques ...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Just wanted to share some good news with you guys. Recently I was chosen as one of 20 bloggers to enter into ...
-
Hey Beautiful People, So in browsing the internet I discovered this challenge on Nars where you recreate looks from the book created by...




No comments:
Post a Comment