Check out the recent shoot I did with dancers Lily and Donovan it was quite a time full of art on the face and in the feet. Photography was done by none other than Mr. Rasheed Thompson amazing direction and an eye for art and special moments.
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hey Beautiful People, Eve Pearl is at it again just in time for Black Friday! I'm so glad especially since my EP founda...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Still filled with so much inspiration and knowledge from the workshop that I was present for yesterday with...
-
Hello Beautiful People, I thought it might be a great thing that are start planning my year of 2012 so that I can save mone...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Ever since I could remember I've equated the act of applying and wearing makeup as one f...
-
LAQA & Co needs your help! Their soon to be released bundle of joy needs a name! Tweet your name to them, using the hashtag ...
No comments:
Post a Comment