I'm sorry is it just me or does Jada never miss. Goodness gracious you better get it Jada!
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Style Dossier: Jada Pinkett-Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hey Beautiful People, Eve Pearl is at it again just in time for Black Friday! I'm so glad especially since my EP founda...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Still filled with so much inspiration and knowledge from the workshop that I was present for yesterday with...
-
Hello Beautiful People, I thought it might be a great thing that are start planning my year of 2012 so that I can save mone...
-
Hello Beautiful People! Ever since I could remember I've equated the act of applying and wearing makeup as one f...
-
It was only a matter of time right? I love polish, I love beautiful colors, and I love getting a beautifully wrapped box in the mail mont...
No comments:
Post a Comment