Ladies and gentleman (can't forget about all my natural men out there). There will be an event taking place September 6th that is sure to be a crowd pleaser for everyone involved. It's Chic and Kinky's 2nd anniversary bash bring together beauty junkies, fashion enthusiasts, beautiful men and women all under the same roof, its sure to be a kodak moment for sure. Some of the exhibitors in attendance include Curlz, Miss Jessies's and Jessicurl just to name a few. this will be taking place at Pranna NYC which is notorious for great drinks and food ( great appetizers here for sure) Leave a comment below and let me know if you'll be attending I've love to see you and take a quick flick.
Single 20 something year old looking for love while putting God first... Hard Knock life indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Hello Beauitful People, Wanted to share some of the news from the upcoming Makeup Show. If you're a makeup artist or a student y...
-
I must say after swimming in a sea of complicated English words that I almost drowned in as I began reading this article, I finally fi...
-
Makeup Show 2011 kicked 2010's behind! It wasn't just the vendors, or the fact that I met Sam Fine, talked one on one with Koren Zan...
-
Meet Venus (Yes like the planet) She is a full time model, mentor, activist for animals, and she teaches young girls, k-8 runway. A model f...
-
Hello Beautiful People, Sharing the many brands that reared there beautiful heads and were exhibitors at IMATS NYC this year. If you...
2 comments:
Oh no. Sept 6th is Fashion's Night Out here in NY. I already have a full itinerary.
Shame too because I missed the last one.
wow I feel like FNO moved up this year not sure how but I'm going to attempt to go to everything lol wish me luck
Post a Comment